Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Chapter 87 : Busy Bee


I may be busy but that isn't going to stop me from blogging! If you think that this blog was going to crash and fall, think again.

This blogpost would mainly talk about what I've been up to lately and why I haven't been blogging for quite sometime. First on the list would definitely be the fact that I've started a new business that's been occupying a hell lot of my time. If you don't already know, it's called Totes4U (Smart name right?) Basically, my business provides customisable tote bags made from scratch with any image or graphic to be imprinted on the bag. However, I will not go further into it cause I'll save it for my next chapter and you'll get a better idea of what it is about and hopefully I'll receive your orders if you like what you see! 

Secondly, 18th Chapter finally passed, spent quite a fair amount of time planning it with Hijanah to make it happen and I would like to thank everyone who came down to make 18th Chapter a success! I'm finally 18 and most of you should know how much I've waited for the day I turn 18 but I haven't really done a lot of things 18 year olds can do, so far I've only bought a lottery ticket and I didn't win... but I doubt I'll stop blogging even after I win at a lottery.

So what else is keeping this new 18 year old freshie so busy despite it being the holidays?

Well, I've also been preparing and setting goals for the new semester in Mass Comm, realising how tough it is to manage my time in the first semester, I've decided to plan my time wisely at the same time taking in orders, promoting and managing the website for the new business and last but not least trying to catch up with my friends every now and then.

That's all I have for you today, till my next chapter!



No comments:

Post a Comment