Friday, August 12, 2011

Chapter 11 : Back again!



I know, I know it's been like a super long time since I've been writing, been busy with lots of things, you can't blame me right? My schedule so tight (FAKE). Currently having my Prelim Exams, although it doesn't feel like one, it's like super rush. Just this morning I only had my mother tongue paper and now I'm like here typing to you, awsome right. Next whole week I doubt I will have the time to blog so yeah, you'll have to wait for the week after next week. Next week is like Prelims straight like a bullet train, once it's over, cannot slack, cause it's only Prelims, boo. No worries, the future posts will be more interesting, I've planned out how to go about for the upcoming post so don't worry about the lack of update now, I'll compenstate!

I think I should like put a Cbox, cause nobody is like using the comment system, either you guys don't know how to use which is like impossible or you just don't like to comment using blogspot's way. I shall put it up soon, but do comment otherwise it just means that nobody's reading my blog and I'll forever be unaware if I don't put a Cbox up.

Good News or Bad News? The Dell Competition is still on, so don't forget to vote for me! The Banners are all around my blog, so I won't be taking them down yet, get your friends to vote too if you have already voted, thanks! Once again here's the link in a LARGE FONT just in case you can't see or pajiao (cock eye)


Alright, shall end here for today!

P/S: (I know it's a super short post, just wait till after next week!).
P/S/S: (Another alternative is that you could convince my school to postpone my Prelims!)

No comments:

Post a Comment