Friday, August 19, 2011

Chapter 12 : End of Prelims!

It's official! My prelims has ended with effect from today! But it isn't a good thing, cause this means that my real exams are coming closer, this means that I'll be facing stress again, and when I'm faced with stressed, I won't feel good nor look good.

Hahs, I had nothing to add on to that, change of topic! Did you see The Pupil 2 last night? It was rather refreshing to see such reality shows hit our TV screens, I doubt anyone could believe it was a local production, it somehow had that kind of US kind of TV Serial pattern, don't you think so? I thought so, the best part of last night's episode was to see Tan Kheng Hua act as Shirley Wu (I can't believe I still remember her name.) She has great acting skills, it seemed so real that even I was shocked at the way she carried out her role although she isn't one of the lead actors, been some time since I last saw her onscreen, I think The Pupil is definitely the best way to make a comeback for her.

Ehh, enough of the lawyer chit chat, if I have nothing on tomorrow, most likely I would do a longer post! Well, guess that's all I have for today.

P/S: Sorry, no pictures for this chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment