Monday, April 22, 2013

Chapter 80 : Levi's 501 Interpretation

At exactly 1pm on Saturday, I arrived to the venue of my first blogger's event for the year 2013, I nearly thought I was late due to the jam but it was all good! To celebrate Levi's 140th anniversary this year, Levi's decided to have this event for the bloggers and public to showcase one of their latest pair of jeans, the 501s.



My Levi's goodie bag that comes with vouchers, a drink and a snack, so thoughtful of them!


The fans getting themselves prepared before the event starts!


Oh, and did I mention, I made a new friend from this event who was also from the same school and course as me? Which is really neat, how often do you meet someone you go to the same school with at such an event?


The event's about to begin, you can see the crowd forming.


 The celebrities!


To kickstart the event, the audience were invited on stage to play a game, which is to label the different parts of the Jeans that I didn't know existed till today and how you can identify a pair of Levi's Jeans without even looking at the tag, it's really interesting.


The celebrities and the audience getting busy with their task.


& the winner is none other than, Felicia Chin's team!


Explaining the different labels and the purpose.



During the event, there was also a segment where they invited four 8 Days' Shirtless Models and styled them with Levi's tops while wearing Levi's 501s to see how matching Levi's 501s can be with all sorts of tops.


The celebrities with their respective 8 Days Shirtless Models all dressed up in Levi's apparels, the audience were then given the opportunity to vote for their favourite look by pasting stickers on the model and the model with the most number of sticker wins! And on top of that, there'll be a lucky winner picked out from each of the models to win the top that they're wearing.



The winner is none other than..... 


Ya Hui's model!


The lucky winners who got to bring home a piece of Levi's apparel.



They always say, save the best for last right, so here it is, my photo with the celebs and don't judge me because of my leopard print shirt, it looks pretty nice, don't you think?

If you wanna know more about the Levi's 501, do feel free to go to the Levi's website -  www.levis501.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment