Monday, December 22, 2014

Chapter 97 : GLEE-ful Goodbye

Not sure how many of you are still reading this blog but if you've been constantly reading, you'll know that I'm a huge fan of this show called Glee. 

Recently, the promotional trailer for its sixth and final season is out and the feels I just get from watching it every single time just overwhelms me that my favourite show is coming to an end. Can you believe that it's been 5 years since the first episode was released?! I still remember like it was only just yesterday I was watching Channel 5 on a weekday night and I came across this wonderful and marvellous little show called Glee and I was instantly hooked by its beauty.

Although some might argue that the plots and storylines of the show have been rather wacky in the later seasons and they give up watching, I still believe that Glee is still about the whole underdog rising to the top story. Maybe along the way the writers really love complicating things and making all sorts of nonsensical storylines but if you think about it, life is full of complications and nonsensical stuff happening so I'm just going to let that slide and enjoy the final season to the show that brought me lots of joy, hope and songs that I keep replaying on iTunes.

Since this will be the last season, it also means the chance of having a Glee Tour in Singapore is like impossible now... Guess it's time to look for another show to fanboy about?

1 comment:

  1. Blog entries are unquestionably my source of entertainment and you have astonished me with your writing. Keep doing awesome would like to see more blog entry on the site. You can hire this kochi to munnar taxi for any tours and travels program of your family.

    ReplyDelete