Saturday, October 25, 2014

Chapter 96 : Back to School + Video

Just like most poly kids, I'm sure most of us have gotten use to waking up early, squeezing in crowded buses and sleeping (paying attention) during lectures. I for one have to say that I'm still trying to keep my head above the water cause I don't want to be one of those drowning when it's still the first week of school. Although I've heard a lot of things so far about this semester being the killer sem, I'm still trying to be optimistic about things since it's all about perspectives and looking at things from different angles. I'm sure I'll survive, but I don't want to be too certain about that statement.


So just about a year ago, my friend Hijanah and I decided to do go around asking people in school really random questions that could revolve just about anything and making it into a video. During the holidays I finally got down to editing the footages just to see how it'll be like and this is just a 30 second sneak preview of what you can expect! Enjoy!

1 comment: