Sunday, September 2, 2012

Chapter 53 : It's September!

I can't believe that it's September already, which means it'll be like much closer to O levels! What does September mean to me? Oh, nothing much really, just that my BIRTHDAY happens to be in the month of September. I still remember that 1st September 2011 was the release of Glee The 3D Concert Movie in Singapore and I caught it first on 31st August at Golden Village. I still remember during the September Holidays it was the week where I went for the N.E.mation as an Ambassador and preparing for my first N level paper, Social Studies.

This was the song I listened to every 1st September, I don't know why but I guess it's because I don't really know any other song that has the word September in their title. Just a short post, nothing fancy, till my next post. Here's to a great month ahead! *Cheers with myself*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment