Sunday, September 30, 2012

Chapter 55 : Last Day Of School






Last Friday, 28 September 2012, marks the last day of school (unofficial). However, it doesn't mean I don't have to return to school, there's still school for the next two weeks before the O levels but it's the end of the normal curriculum where we reach school at 7:00am and end at 2:20pm. I won't be updating for the next couple of weeks or maybe my next post will be after O levels. It was a great journey despite the setbacks I've faced this year and I know next year is going to be 10x more awesome!

My schedule for the next one and a half month is also on top for you to see how busy I'll be with school and preparation for O levels. I'm just hoping to reach 9 November where I'll finally be free and there's Glee to watch and it'll also mark the start of my Voluntary Work at _______________, you'll find out when we get to that date.

Wish me luck and hope you'll check back in about a month and a half's time! :-]

No comments:

Post a Comment