Friday, July 1, 2011

Chapter 4: First Week of Semester 3




Yes! Finally, the first week of semester three has officially ended. Even before the first day of the semester, I was looking through the timetable and looking at all the tedious subjects, I was actually kind of afraid I wouldn't be able to adapt to the new timetable but, it went pretty smoothly this week, and I'm proud that I haven't made a single complain about being tired so far!

So yeah, obviously this is going to be a pretty short post, most probably the future chapters, might be quite short as well, but rest assure, after the exams, I'll be back to do even longer chapters and more PICTURES!

Heres something different to end off my post today,

Good for you if you enjoy eating French Fries, STARE AT IT and imagine you're really eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment