Saturday, July 23, 2011

Chapter 8 : Prelims and GLEE 3D LIVE MOVIE!


N level Prelims are around the corner, is something to cheer or jeer about? My first paper starts even before National Day... Lately, we've been having a lot of mock test for different subjects except for physics currently. Other then that, almost all the subjects are preparing us for the real exam. Not forgetting to mention, after the N level Prelims, there's still O level Prelims for my English.

Some updates about what happened the past week, ever since Tuesday's Morning Assembly, it's all been about Racial Harmony Day and the different performances coming on stage and putting on a mini concert. I can't believe it totally slipped my mind that Thursday was Racial Harmony Day, geez. Luckily, the day before there were text messages sent to ask people to put on their ethnic costumes, otherwise I would have no idea. So yep, I did go to school in an ethnic costume, well, actually only half an ethnic costume. For those of you who saw me in school, I was not some foreign exchange student from some part of India -.-" I was wearing a Batik Shirt, more of a peranakan/Baba Shirt. And I still remember vividly, after school was Prelim Oral for English, I was nervous at first and I didn't want to go first cause of some "issues" but in the end, going first isn't so bad after all, the examiner is somehow still alert, not really bored yet, energetic. So yeah, going first isn't really a bad thing afterall except for the fact I think I screwed up when I said "Good Morning" instead of "Good Afternoon" at 3.15pm. Haha.



Anyway, is anyone as hyped as me about the Glee 3D Concert Movie coming out on 1st September in Singapore?! How I wish it was 16 September, but it could be if I was living in Italy... Ha... I think it's a good initiative by the producers of Glee to have this Concert Movie since they can't possibly get the whole cast to tour around the world and make a short stop at Singapore and do it Live, at least a 3D Movie would somehow compenstate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment