Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Chapter 19 : The H&M Experience

THE H&M EXPERIENCE


Alright, let's not get too carried away about H&M and come back to reality, so my H&M experience starts here on 3rd September on it's official opening day, I nearly wanted to give up queuing You might be wondering, "Where's H&M? I don't see it in the picture!" Well, you're right cause it's the queue, it was rather long that it was dragged outside 313@Somerset and every few metres there has to be like a guard around to manage and make sure nobody tries to cut the queue.

This was also a good time for other companies to grab the opportunities to promote their stuff to the people queueing, so you could see like these 100 Plus guys walking around serving of course 100 Plus to the people in the queue to quench their thirst. As you get closer to H&M, you'll see more people trying to promote their stuff too!

Getting closer!


Yay super near, but think twice, after reaching this part of the queue, you still need to queue outside the store, took like 30 minutes in overall just to reach inside the store.




Unfortunately I got too carried away with the clothes and stuff inside that I forgot to take pictures inside, but not to fret, I did took a few snaps and posted it on twitter while I was there on that day, so do check it out from my twitter! :)



I won't tell you what I bought, figure it out yourself. I like to keep things secret :P

Fun Fact: I first knew about H&M the clothes store not because I've been there before, I've never been to H&M before until Singapore had it, I knew about it through a game!



Ever seen this game before? I think those who played the Sims 2 would be more familiar with this!


That's all for my H&M Experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment