Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Chapter 26 : Updates, Updates & more Updates!

Hey all, I will do my best to update this blog more often! Just wanna share some awesome news, for those of you who don't know and are wondering about whether or not I managed to continue my N.E.mation Journey as an Ambassador and made it into the Top 3, Yes I have, although it's kind of late but it's better late than never, right?

Secondly, as most of you should know by now, today is the release of the N level results and I am qualified to enter Secondary 5! Awesome right, which also means I will have lesser posts next year, but don't worry I will still do my best to keep this blog alive by boring you about my senior year!

Currently working on giftcards to give to my friends for Christmas, I'm such a nice person (self-praise). Will post more updates about how Christmas went for me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment