Friday, December 30, 2011

Chapter 29 : Christmas Presents

I know it's kinda late to be talking about this now, but hey, there's 12 Days of Christmas right?





Just another one of my short chapters I would like to share, and no, don't get me wrong! I didn't buy all of these presents for my friends, otherwise I would be broke...

Met up with Chelsea and SinYee on Wednesday to pass them my gifts to them and the others for their belated Christmas Party they're having today, probably by now they would have opened it up already! It's hard to tell you which gifts are mine and which gifts are from chelsea and sinyee cause we put it all together to make it look like we spent a fortune on these gifts.

I bought everyone's gifts based their likes, so for example since Chelsea likes Care Bears, I bought her 3 small care bears for christmas and since SinYee likes biscuits, I bought her Hello Panda!

I know I might sound strange when I say this but, when it comes to christmas presents, the fun part isn't about buying the gift, neither is it giving as well, I just like the gift wrapping part, where you get to choose nice wrapping paper and wrap the present and it'll look nice no matter how you wrap it because the nice wrapping paper covers the gift so even if the present inside is not all that fantastic at least the wrapping paper makes up for it! That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment