Saturday, February 2, 2013

Chapter 69 : What Happened Last Year Part 3

The finale to my 3 part-er of "What Happened Last Year"


What can I say, I had the time of my life albeit it was a short one month job as an Admin/Gatekeeper at Arvarto Digital Services' Microsoft. Did I also mention that this was my first official job? I can't really tell you the job scope cause I guess it's private information but you can more or less guess what an Admin does in the office. I made a ton of new friends, and a life-long friend. My colleagues were extremely helpful and friendly, which made my days there even more enjoyable. 

To some of you reading this, an office job may seem boring but I guess it's how you look at it, it can be interesting and fun if you want it to be. I will never forget nor regret working here.

What are my plans for now? Most likely look for a new job, hopefully another office job similar to this which I doubt I'll find anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment