Monday, February 18, 2013

Chapter 72 : A Day of FUN

Had a mini class outing with a few close classmates over the weekend at Adventure Cove Waterpark at Resorts World Sentosa. I only have like one very obvious word to describe the day, FUN. I'm generally not the type that likes water-related activities or even go to a waterpark but being the new year, my resolution was to start trying new things and I decided to try it out and till this moment, I didn't regret my decision on turning up for the outing!

The only bummer about the day was the thunderstorm and the long queues since it was a weekend, otherwise we'd have more time to go on the rides several times. The next time I go I'll definitely go on a weekday when everyone has school or work! I was also starstruck to see Jade Seah there!


Jade Seah is in this picture if you didn't know. 


Group Picture before we get in the water!


Hidayah says Hi! 


Nadirah says Hi too!



Models for the day.


Just before we leave! If you notice, the guy's hair are dry and the girls' are wet, random.








We went for dinner at KFC and went to Vivo after that by the monorail, walked around a little and went home shortly! That's all, you guys should totally visit Adventure Cove if you have the time or need a short getaway and a day of FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment