Monday, February 4, 2013

Chapter 70 : Untitled



Can you believe it, the entire month of January just went by just like that, with the release of my O level results and posting of my school. If you didn't already know or if you're wondering where I'm posted to, I'm going to be posted to Ngee Ann Polytechnic's Mass Communications (MCM) course. Given the chance that I'm posted to Mass Communications at Ngee Ann, I'm going to make sure I get to fly to New York and intern at the New York Times for my year 3 internship programme. I honestly do look forward to starting poly. Since I'm going to be a freshmen in poly, it also means I'll have to adapt to a completely new campus, make new friends, learn new stuff and last but not least, socialize a lot. Another thing about getting posted to a poly is having to pay the adult fare, still trying to get used to see a huge decrease in the amount of money in my Ez-Link card each time I use the public transport. #disadvantagesofbeingapolystudent On the plus side, my new campus is just simply awesome, the facilities there are just GREAT. What more can I ask for..


Who knows what the future holds for me? Wish me luck the same to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment