Thursday, February 14, 2013

Chapter 71 : Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all my readers!


It's been awhile since my last update, but I'm back again right? Valentine's Day isn't really a special day for me, I never really celebrated Valentine's Day with anyone or spent it with anyone if I remembered correctly. I guess it was because it was a school day, that should be the reason. Although I don't have school this year, I didn't really do much other than run some errands for a friend. Everywhere you go today was just filled with couples everywhere, even when you queue for a taxi, there's just a long line of couples travelling anywhere and everywhere, especially including the fact that it's still the Chinese New Year period, so I guess they're going around doing house visits and I bet the flower shop earns the most today with guys patronizing their stall the last minute to get something for their girlfriends and that's all I have to say regarding this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment