Friday, March 15, 2013

Chapter 74 : Marching into the middle of March

The holidays are coming, I bet the secondary school and junior college students can't wait for it to arrive to have a good rest for that one pathetic week before continuing a new term that lasts for 8-9 weeks before their next break.

It's the middle of March, just here to give a little update on what I will be doing during the March Holidays.

#1 - BACK TO OLD SCHOOL

I'll be heading back to my secondary school on Monday to collect my testimonial, just a short trip, maybe stop by and say hi to a few of the teachers. However, the main idea is just to get my testimonial :)

#2 - DEMI LOVATO CONCERT

Spending next Monday night with Demi Lovato and her vocal chords, listening to her songs live at Hard Rock Hotel with my classmates, I could say that Demi Lovato would be my first concert I'll be attending, although I really wanted to reserve it for Glee but I doubt they'll ever come to Singapore, but I'll definitely make my way to New York to watch Glee Live! in future, one way or another, it has to happen.

#3 - BACK TO NEW SCHOOL

Albeit I'm no longer in secondary school, I'm moving on to my new school and since it's "new", I also need new stuff related to my course which is why I'll be going to Ngee Ann on Tuesday to download the software needed for my course, gives me a chance to explore more of the campus since I won't be attending the freshmen camp due to item number 4 below.

#4 - GENTING TRIP

This would be the highlight of the week, it's been a while since I travelled overseas (not including Sentosa), even to Malaysia, I guess the last time was back in 2010/2011, can't really recall. I just can't wait to enjoy the cooling weather, the exciting rides. Speaking of Genting, there were a few opportunities for me to go last year with Nuffnang but I couldn't cause I was busy studying and preparing for O levels :( But it's alright, this trip will make up for the countless number of opportunities I missed out last year.

That pretty sums up my March Holidays, the weekend will definitely be used for resting when I get back from Genting. I will definitely do a Genting Trip blogpost, so do look out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment