Thursday, March 28, 2013

Chapter 77 : Up Up Up!

It's been quite awhile since I've been back in Singapore after my Genting trip and I just finished editing these photos specially for this post! Here it is, the long awaited, Genting Trip Post. My classmates and I have been planning and anticipating this trip for awhile now and it took a lot of time and planning before it became a reality, we went through plenty of obstacles and when I say plenty, I really mean plenty. 

But it's all good now, we made it up there anyway and we had loads of fun. Although I have to say, 3 Days and 2 Nights were kind of short, 4 Days and 3 Nights would have been more sufficient since there were so many things to do there. We missed out on Snow World and Indoor Theme Park.

Stayed over at Shao Ming's with the guys the night before we left for Genting, I didn't really get much sleep cause I knew I would definitely be sleeping on the coach itself for the entire ride and I really did that.


First Stop: Yong Peng


They look like some band poster cover.


First thing we did when we alighted from the coach was obviously to check in, and the cool thing about Genting now is that there's this "Check-In Kiosk" that lets you check into your hotel room using your passport, saves you the time to queue up, however the sucky thing is that you can't really choose your rooms, especially if you are booking more than one room, so we decided to do it the old fashion way by heading to the reception to allocate us our rooms.


What's a trip without your normal group photo.


Doesn't look that appealing, doesn't it, I know, I didn't really spend much time editing this.



I guess you can say we were frequent visitors of Starbucks at Genting due to the WiFi access there, I loved eating their Chocolate Banana Cake although I only ate it once.


We even had a chance to try out Archery, I wasn't really that good at it because I kind of put my energy at bowling and we did archery straight after we finished bowling... Can you imagine the strain.


We even took the cable car down and back up again just for fun.




For our second day, we went to the outdoor theme park, nothing much has changed there but there has been some work going on there, most likely there's going to be a new addition to the outdoor theme park coming up. It was sooooooooo fun, especially with friends, most likely because I'm an only child and most of the time when an only child goes to Genting, your parents leave you at the LAN Shop to play all day or you just play the indoor theme park cause it's safer. Glad to have gone with my friends.

For dinner, we headed for the International Buffet, they have most of the basic cuisines from local (Singapore & Malaysia) to Japanese to Western.


We ate to our heart's desire, that's one thing for sure.


Dessert before heading back to our hotel room.


We tried staying up late on the second night but kinda failed at it. Next day, we packed our bags and headed back to Singapore, it was fun while it lasted although I slept throughout the bus ride home again. Went for dinner at Macs and went home to sleep!

That's all for my trip! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment