Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Chapter 76 : D-E-M-I

If you missed out on my previous post, I mentioned that I was going to attend Demi Lovato's concert and it was my first concert that I ever attended, one word to describe the experience? Humid.

It was humid everywhere, a lot of people either felt too warm or didn't have enough air during the concert or was just too dehydrated, it was such a sad sight to see people being brought out of the concert because of those reasons but none the less I had a great time at the concert although one point after seeing so many people being brought out, I myself felt like being brought out too for fresh air.

Tiffany Alvord attended the concert as well and as you can see in the picture below, outside of Candylicious, where she was there for a photo taking session for just awhile, I was in the queue and suddenly there were just too many fangirls that Tiffany just ran away...




Hi Fithri!


 Patiently waiting for the concert to start, we waited since 4pm, when the concert starts at 8pm and worse of all, she came at 8.40pm-9pm.


Tiffany Alvord signing autographs inside of the arena, some people even let her sign their phones... That phone's gonna be worth a lot of money now ^^



There were lots of rich kids on the VIP stage and they had posters and they were kind enough to use their huge posters to fan us cause it was really very warm like some kind of sauna and there were so many people, lmao. Like seriously, at one point I really felt that there wasn't anymore fresh air...


All the kanchiong spiders preparing their cameras even before the concert starts.




DEMI!











The encore performance for the night was none other than "Give Your Heart A Break". She even sang a country song and one of her recently released song, "Heart Attack". However, my favourite performance of the night was "Fix A Heart", it's a very slow song but yet it's kinda nice. I also just realised that Demi likes to have the word "Heart" in most of her song titles.


That's how we wrapped out special night with Demi Lovato, after that we went for Mac at HarbourFront Centre and went home straight.

PS: To the Hardrock Cafe Security/Resorts World Security, you need to improve on how you make people queue up, form a proper line than living a giant gap inbetween lines, and provide shelter for your queues...

No comments:

Post a Comment