Sunday, January 1, 2012

Chapter 31 : First Chapter for 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's the new year now, nothing much really happened today, I don't really feel the new year feeling, I don't even know if there is even a feeling to it, but yeah, nothing special but they finally released the new timetable and they re-did the timetable 10 times before they could settle with it.

As promised, I would try my best to update this blog as much as I can before my O Level period, and yeah lately all my posts have been rather wordy and lengthy, I'll try to put in more pictures this year to make my post more interesting and less boring :P

The good thing about writing a post on the first day of the new year is that, you won't forget it by the time it's 31 December 2012. Guess that's all I have for today and once again Have a Happy New Year, forget old feuds and make new and happy beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment