Monday, January 2, 2012

Chapter 32 : School Daze



Why did I take a picture of myself while I'm on the phone? I really don't know ;x But as promised, I would try to add pictures to my post, and oh, if you've noticed I had a haircut, it's really not my style, but it's good to try something different for the new year.

Tomorrow is the day that school reopens officially, and Singaporean Secondary School Students have to return to school or start their school year. It's amazing how some time ago I was only a Secondary 1 Student and a Secondary 5 student now, time does fly, high.

School's going to start in less than 10 hours, and I should probably be catching up with sleep now or I'll look like I'm unprepared for school. People tend to ask me the same question, are you ready for school? I'll tell them, yes, I am ready for school. Why am I ready for school? Cause I just want to get this year over and done with as soon as possible. For those of you who dread school, be optimistic a lil, you can do lots of stuff in school like, reunite with classmates you didn't had a chance to meet up with over the holidays, learn something new (probably a new cooking skill or a new craft skill), just think of the brighter side of a situation.

I went out today all the way to Farrer Park's City Square Mall just to get my last few school books that I couldn't get at my nearby book stores and bought a new file, tried MakeShake and it was good. Shaping up to be a good year so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment