Saturday, January 21, 2012

Chapter 36 : Chinese New Year

The Dragon Year is coming soon, everyone is excited I guess cause the Year of the Dragon is kind of like one of the most auspicious zodiacs out of the other 12 animals and I would like to wish everyone an advanced

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN THE YEAR OF THE DRAGON!

I shall start my chapter proper from here. It's been a busy week but I managed to survive until Thursday till I fell sick on Friday Morning, Remedials been scheduled everyday after school since the beginning of this week, come to think of it, time really does pass by fast... What have I been up to recently? Well....

Monday - School, English Remedial, Home, Homework, Sleep
Tuesday  - School, Watched The Decendants (I got to catch the movie before it officially opens in the cinema!), Home, Homework, Sleep
Wednesday - School, Math Remedial, Home, Homework, Sleep
Thursday - School, History Remedial, Homework, Sleep
Friday - DIDN'T ATTEND SCHOOL AS I WAS NOT FEELING WELL IN THE MORNING, Slept till 11am, Went to meet Friends for Lunch @ Seoul Garden over at Clementi Mall, Watched Dance Dance Dragon at Lot 1, Homed, Blogged & Slept. 

It's been a fruitful week I guess, learnt a lot of things academically in school, getting smarter day by day!












Fruitful and fun week indeed, hopefully you guys have an enjoyable Chinese New Year when you go around visiting your relatives and for those non-chinese readers, have a great rest over the long weekend!! As for me, I doubt I can take another bite after dining at Seoul Garden, still feeling full ttm, don't need to eat reunion dinner I guess :P 

Till my next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment