Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chapter 34 : Lazy Sunday

(My eyes do look a little swollen in the picture, idk why, blame the camera? :P)

The title says it all, a lazy Sunday it was indeed, woke up at 7 in the morning, did my usual round of jog, went to sign up for tuition (the best part of the day), apparently I will be taking tuition for Math and Combined Science (P/C), these are the subjects I'm kinda weak in, especially math, hopefully tuition might do the trick for me. Went home after that, showered, did my homework without complaining, took the dog out for a walk, cousin and niece came over, and writing this post, that was basically my day and if you didn't already know, I've been coughing up a storm this entire week, it hasn't stop yet and only got worse yesterday...


English Homework, argumentative essay "We can't live without our mobile phones" Discuss your view. (I should totally do an argumentative essay on my blog one day with my own topic.)


 Math Homework, yay inequalities.



 My messy, untidy table that has yet to be tidied up.

 I am waiting for this day to come so that I can have a good break over the Chinese New Year, I know, school just started and I want a break already... but who wouldn't want a break?!


Decided to take some pictures of the plants by the corridor.







That's all, till my next Chapter!

*P/S: I forgot to mention that tomorrow will be the release of the O level results for the batch of 2011, all the best for tomorrow!
P/P/S : Part 2 of the Poly Trip will be up soon, keep a look out for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment