Thursday, January 10, 2013

Chapter 59 : Results Day

Hi,

Today will be the release of the GCE 'O' Level Results at about 2pm and I can't believe I'm still blogging now when I should be getting prepared physically and mentally but who cares. I may seem very nonchalant about my results but deep inside I am really afraid and I am already expecting the worse. If you've been following and reading my blog since Day 1 I started you would have known that I would definitely love to pursue a diploma in Accountancy more than anything else in this world, will that dream come true for me today after seeing my results or will I have to take another path that will lead to some other complications in my life that I am most probably not ready for. 2013 just came by in a flash and I guess I'm still living in the past cause nothing has really changed, maybe not yet, since I'm still a secondary student till I find out my results.

I know it sounds cliche to be saying that I hope I will get into the course of my dreams and for things to change for the better but I'm still going to say it.

As for all of you readers out there who are also taking your results back today, good luck to you and all the best!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment