Friday, January 18, 2013

Chapter 62 : What Happened Last Year Part 1

If you didn't already realize, I did not blog for the month of December 2012.

Why?

That's because I was working for Arvarto Digital Services' Golden Partner, Microsoft. Yes, Microsoft the one that we use on our computers unless you're an Apple user.

So I'm gonna make a 3 part-er post of the exciting things that happened but didn't have the time to blog about it. (Prom Preparation, Prom, Work at Microsoft)


Top of the list;

Prom Preparation.

Li Jie, Xin Yie and I met up at town the day before Prom Night to settle the last minute prom things we need, and my mask cause the theme this year was Masquerade. It was like super late by the time we reached there and just got everything we could at the shops that were still opened.

Till my next post about the actual Prom Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment