Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Chapter 64 : An Afternoon of Ambiversion

Met up with Winnie yesterday for Lunch at Strictly Pancakes and High Tea.

I was going to use the app, Feecha, to find this Cafe at Tiong Bahru that was featured on reelity.tv's Web Show but I couldn't find it, since it was nowhere to be found and the fact that I had never been to Tiong Bahru, we decided to go back to Shaw House's The Connoisseur Concerto for High Tea.



FOOD REVIEW:

You have to admit the Pancakes were really awesome and you can choose the type of butter you want for your pancake, I went for unsalted. You can also add scrambled eggs, bacon, I think I saw Kinder Bueno or just a chocolate bar in one of the plates they were serving. You can have special pancakes as well such as Potato, Mushroom and Cheese, Crabs too! The ambiance of the place was cozy and relaxing, great place for meet up with old friends or just casual friends or a date with your loved ones!

Rating: 
3/5

Address:
44A Prinsep Street
Singapore 188674
Tel: 63334202

OR

81 Upper East Coast Road
Singapore 455220
Tel: 64487332








I just love Oreo Milkshake!

Talked about personal stuff & that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment