Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Chapter 66 : Hurt


I guess we all have been hurt emotionally before. Sometimes emotional hurt can lead to physical hurt as well. For me? I've been emotionally hurt like a billion number of times, so much so that it lead to physical hurt once, but I learnt that it was foolish of me to do so, and to physically hurt yourself is seriously a silly thing to do and nobody should hurt themselves because of any emotional torture or torment. 

I just thought of writing this blog post to anyone who is going through an emotional period, that it may seem hard now but those days will be over and it gets better. As long as you can keep a positive mindset and positive attitude, those days will be over really soon.

Have I ever felt like killing myself? Yes. How did I talk myself out? Listening to songs. Songs are a way to help relieve any emotional stress and get through tough times for me. Talk it out with someone if you need to, someone you can really trust and rely on.

"Just know that days like this don't last forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment