Monday, January 21, 2013

Chapter 63 : Summertime Sadness

Have you ever had those days that you just feel so down and nothing around you could make up for that emptiness lingering everywhere? It's like you feel so lousy and like you'll probably never be good enough for all the things you love. If you know me, you'll know I'm not the kind of guy who is all cool and confident, I take things the hard way when it comes to failure and rejections. Although I constantly condition myself into believing that I can do it even though I blew my dream at DPA, guess I'm wrong. I've probably been expecting too much of myself when I know there's a certain limit I can reach. Days like today make me realize how small I am compared to this world, and how good you have to be in order to stand out of the crowd and shine. No one deemed me inferior, but I just feel so little, so unworthy. I'm not practicing self-loathing here, but I'm just questioning myself if I can ever be THAT good. sigh. Sometimes we all need to understand that no matter how much you put in, it's not necessary you'll gain back. The quote "We ripe what we sow." It's probably only true to a certain extent.

Not in the mood to do anything else. Guess I'll just soak myself in Rachel Berry's awesome-ness for the day. I'll be fine, just not today. Promise the post on prom and working life would be up soon.

"I have so many thoughts inside me that I want to say but I'm not sure how to say them, so I keep them bottled inside but one day they're all gonna spill out and I'm afraid of how that's gonna turn out"

No comments:

Post a Comment