Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Chapter 65 : What Happened Last Year Part 2

PROM!

Theme: Masquerade

The second and last time I'm attending Prom Night as a West Spring Student. Unfortunately it was held at the same venue, doesn't really make it special apart from the fact that you're attending it with different people! The Prom Games were fun though, Treasure Hunt, going around the room looking for stuff. This year was also different because it was the first time I tried contact lens, I guess contact lens makes me look more mature.









Sat very near the stage, way better than last year where I sat all the way at the back.


The food was exactly more or less the same last year's though....


However, this year was different, there was a door gift for us and one that we can use and keep. A very practically gift.



A class cup to keep as a memento.

Went home straight after Prom cause I'm not a Party Boy! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment